We've produced over 100 million of these bags and are super-confident in their ability to do the job of protecting your goods! We also guarantee their quality.
A flat bag (i.e. no gusset, but some stretch) with a matt finish and printed graphics as per the image gallery.
Waterproof, tough & durable (tear resistant with some stretch)
Labels will stick to these bags* and the lighter colors can be written on with a permanent marker.
'Cut here to reuse' instructions are printed along the seal. Larger sizes have two seals to facilitate re-use.
Our Black Dirt Bags are completely opaque, all other colors are slightly transparent.
• SIZES & SEALS
Seal with a fold-over flap and a peel-and-seal adhesive strip. Check the Sizing Guide as the bag thickness and number of seals vary by size.
• SHELF LIFE
The shelf life is 10 months. We recommend you buy for a maximum 6-month usage period.
Our Short-Dated bags are due to expire in 1-2 months so please only purchase them if you will use them in that time.
*We do extensive QA testing with our own labels and others, but can't guarantee that ALL labels will stick to these mailers.
• Made from completely biodegradable and compostable materials; corn starch, PLA (synthesised from corn) and PBAT (Polybutyrate Adipate Terephthalate).
• This combination of materials is non-toxic and contains no Phthalate or Bisphenol A (BPA).
• Certified free of GMO material.
• While these materials are biodegradable and compostable, they are not 100% renewable as the PBAT component is derived from petroleum-based materials. We are limited at the moment by the availability of suitable, sustainable raw materials that deliver the barrier and performance properties we need but are always testing resins made from an even greater amount of plant-based material – exciting times!
• CARBON NEUTRAL
We offset any carbon emission from this already low energy production process.
• Production uses approx. 30% renewable energy.
• Here for a good time, not a long time, these mailers will biodegrade in a home compost in 3-6 months and even quicker in a commercial composting facility.
• Safe for worms, worm farms and bokashi bins.
• Any remaining self-seal strips and labels (unless specified as compostable) should be removed before composting.
AS 5810 Home Compostable
OK Home Compost
Seedling AS 4736 Industrially Compostable
YOU WILL MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT
We believe in measurable impact, so we track every purchase you make with us and tally up your total impact in your Account dashboard. By purchasing this product, you will make a positive impact in these ways…
1 TREE PLANTED PER ORDER
IS 200% CARBON OFFSET
I'M A REFORMED DIRT BAG
Tote-ally Reusable is our next generation in home compostable courier satchel.
Our Black XXL and Uber bags are designed to be reused as a carry bag, just follow the directions printed on the bag and you can give your courier satchels a second life.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACKAGING
We are able to custom brand many of our eco friendly packaging products to elevate you customer experience. Get a free quote from our team!