$20.91 – $36.59
I’ll stick around … but only as long as I’m needed! I’m a roll of Compost-friendly labels suitable for printing on a Direct Thermal label printer, so now the whole package can be compostable … I work a dream on the following thermal printers;
- Zebra (D and T models)
- TSC DC2700
- Barcode size works well on a Postek printer
Please check your printer’s size requirements carefully before ordering. All label rolls have a 40mm diameter core.
- 100 x 150mm | Australia Post eParcel | StarTrack | TNT | Fastway | Couriers Please | Sendle
- 102 x 210mm | DHL
- 69 x 25mm | Barcode labels
Did you know most Courier labels are made of acrylic and won’t biodegrade? Not me! I’m Certified industrially compostable (EN13432). My Home Compostability certificate is pending, but imminent (we just couldn’t wait any longer)! As well as being compostable, my adhesive is also carefully formulated to include a high percentage of renewable materials.
Note: these labels do not work on Dymo 4XL printers. We will soon be releasing A4 sheets of labels suitable for inkjet printers – see below.
Things we’re working on making Better:
- Finalising the Home Compostable certification
- Making these in A4 sheets of labels suitable for ink-jet printing (coming in the next 6 weeks – add your email address below to be notified when they are available)
100 x 150mm (x 250 labels), 102 x 210mm (x 200 labels), 100 x 174mm (x 200 labels), 69 x 25mm (x 2000 labels)
Green Border Messaging, No Border
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.